GOOGLE-83: Better Error handling experience for the users
If there are any exceptions in the code the users are not notified about this. grace full error handling should be implemented in the following cases:
1) If for any reason when linking/unlinking of the folder to the site failed the user is not shown with useful error message only logs show the error.
2) If for any reason when inserting/removing permission to the folder failed the user is not shown with useful error message only logs show the error.
3) If an instructor creates a site and nobody is in the site roster. When instructor shares his Google drive folder in this case after sharing the view is not changed to the Shared view and remain in the create and share view. But actually every thing has gone correct. after hitting a refresh button the page is opened in the shared view.
4) A warning messing is shown in the logs when a student logs in to the site when no folder is being shared. The message is rather confusing. From the UI the Student see "No folder has been shared with the site message"- which is good.
"Unauthorized attempt to acces JSP page LinkFolder requiring roles [Instructor] by null <email@example.com> with roles [Learner]"
5) During the launch of the Google-Drive-LTI tool(i.e POST) if some reason error occurs then the error are being presented to the user but the the error messages need to be coming from the properties file supporting localization.
Branches in review
Issues Raised From Comments